The Jewish cemetery located in Złota Street. Established at the beginning of the 19th century by the Jewish community. It is the fourth largest necropolis of this type in Poland with nearly 5,000 macebas and graves.The oldest preserved tombstone comes from the beginning of the 19th century.Some of the tombstones still bear traces of original polychromes. The local ohel of Tzadik Pinkus Mendel Justman, who died in 1920, is annually visited by Hassids from all over the world. During the Second World War, the cemetery area served as a place of execution of Częstochowa Jews; their remains were buried in mass graves.